1. These GBTCs apply to contractual relationships that arise between the seller and the buyer through the conclusion of a purchase contract and form part of any purchase contract concluded between the parties. Buyers can be both natural persons and legal entities.
2. By completing the Order Form and confirming your knowledge of these GTC (“Order”), the Buyer will access these Seller’s GTCs that form an integral part of each Purchase Agreement and are still accessible on the Seller’s website.
3. The Seller is also an operator of an e-commerce system operated through the Seller’s website (hereinafter referred to as “the Store”).
4. The contractual relations (as well as other legal relations that may arise from a contractual relationship) with the natural persons who do not act in the course of their business activity in the conclusion of a purchase contract under these GTC, are subject to the general provisions of Act no. 40/1964 Coll. The Civil Code, as amended, as well as special regulations, in particular Act no. 102/2014 Z. z. on the protection of the consumer for the sale of goods or the provision of services on the basis of a distance contract or a contract concluded outside the premises of the seller and Act no. 250/2007 Z.z. on consumer protection.
5. 1.5 Contractual relationships (as well as other legal relationships that may arise from a contractual relationship) with legal entities, with natural persons – entrepreneurs, the provisions of Act no. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code as amended.
6. Buyer is any person (physical or legal) who filled in and sent the order through the seller’s website, received an email order receipt and paid the purchase price. The buyer is also any person who has placed the order by phone or by sending an email and by email confirming acceptance of the seller’s bid and GBC.
7. Order means a Purchase Order filled in and sent by an order form processed by the merchant system. In case the buyer does not use the possibility of ordering via the order form in the meaning of the previous sentence, the order is also considered a telephone order or an order sent by e-mail or by post to the address of the seller.
8. The order contains information about the customer and the ordered product. Based on the order, the customer automatically generates an invoice to cover the purchase price. If the buyer does not make use of the order via the order form, but makes the order by phone or by sending an email or by post to the seller’s address, the seller will send the buyer a quotation by email.
PRODUCT ORDER – CLOSURE OF THE BUYING CONTRACT
1. An electronic order for products made in the form of a completed order form “Order” and subsequent payment of the purchase price in terms of an automatically generated invoice is a proposal for the conclusion of a purchase contract by the buyer. The purchase price is considered to be paid on the day the money is credited to the seller’s account.
2. Acceptance of the order of products by the seller and thus to the conclusion of the purchase contract occurs on the basis of a written confirmation (electronically) of the receipt of the order and a confirmation of the attribution of the purchase price to the seller’s account, while the seller also informs the buyer that the product has been entered into the production / sending.
3. An offer to conclude a purchase contract also means sending a quotation made by the seller on the basis of a buyer’s telephone or email order. In this case, a purchase confirmation agreement is signed in writing (electronically) by the buyer.
4. In the case of an order through the order form “Purchase Order”, the buyer is obliged to pay the seller the purchase price always in advance, otherwise the purchase contract will not be concluded.
5. In the case of an order within the meaning of clause 3 of this Article, the buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price on the basis of an invoice issued and delivered to the seller by the buyer. In the event of a buyer delaying the purchase price, the seller is entitled to claim a penalty payment of 0.05% of the due amount for each day of delay and one-off lump sum compensation for administrative work in the amount of EUR 20.
6. The purchase contract is concluded for a limited period of time and ceases to fulfill the obligations of the seller and the buyer.
BUY PRICE AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS
1. The price of products ordered via e-commerce (hereinafter referred to as the “purchase price”) is always generated for each individual customer once the order has been completed on the seller’s website. In the case of an order within the meaning of Art. II point 5 of this GTC article will send the seller to the buyer a quote by email.
2. The seller does not guarantee the validity of the purchase prices in the case of the same order in any period of time. For the avoidance of any doubt, the purchase price generated for a specific order will no longer change after maturity.
3. The purchase price of the products does not include the transport price or other costs associated with the delivery of the products.
4. The basic payment is the euro.
SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS
1. The seller is obliged to deliver the products to the buyer in the quantity and quality ordered and, in the case of the buyer, I point 5 together with the written equivalence of these GBCs if they have not already supplied them together with the tax documents relating to the product and other documents where they exist and are typical of the product. In the case where the written form of these GTC was not a buyer within the meaning of Art. I point 5 supplied with the product, the buyer is obliged to notify the seller in writing within three days from the date of receipt of the product in writing, otherwise the Seller’s obligation to deliver a written outline of these GBCs is assumed to be fulfilled.
2. The seller processes all received orders in the order in which they are delivered to him. Delivery time for the ordered product is 7 business days from the date of the purchase price being credited to the seller’s account. In the case of a special requirement (but not exclusively, the requirement for special finishing processes, special raw material), the delivery period is prolonged by additional working days, which will be announced by email in the quotation.
3. If the seller can not deliver the ordered product to the buyer, despite the fact that the purchase contract has been concluded, he is obliged to inform the buyer without delay and return the purchased purchase price for the product within 15 days if the parties do not agree to the substitute performance. By returning the paid purchase price, the contractual relationship between the seller and the buyer automatically expires.
4. The place of delivery of the ordered product is the address indicated by the buyer in the order.
5. Deliver the product to the seller by his own means at the hands of the buyer (or purchaser of a person authorized to take the product in writing) or through third parties (shipping and forwarding companies).
6. The delivery of the product is made by handing it over to the buyer (or to the buyer of a person authorized to take the product in writing) by handing it over to the first carrier for carriage.
7. The transported product must be suitably and safely packaged. By signing on the shipping / delivery list, the buyer confirms, in addition to the delivery, that the packaging has not been tampered with and that the product has been delivered completely in accordance with the order.
8. In case of personal injury, if the product is visibly damaged or if it is detectable, the buyer is entitled not to download the product. By taking the prologue, it is believed that it has no defects detectable in the personal inspection of the product. For both personal and parcel delivery, the Buyer is also required to mark the product damage in the shipping / shipping list with a concise description of the damage, immediately upon receipt, if the defects are detectable at take-over, or at least within 10 days of taking over if the defects are hidden . Any defects and damages later reported, respectively. product quantity claims and product quality will not be accepted by the seller.
9. Together with the delivery of the goods, the seller shall provide the buyer with a confirmation of the conclusion of the contract on a durable medium.
1. Buyer is obliged to take over the ordered product, which the seller has delivered to the place of delivery specified in the order.
2. If the buyer does not take the product, the seller shall store it in his / her service and ask the buyer in writing for his pick-up. If the buyer does not pick up the product within 30 days from the date of delivery of the written request, the Buyer is obliged to pay the Seller a contractual fine amounting to the purchase price of the product, including shipping. Entitlement to additional costs incurred by the seller as a result of a breach of the buyer’s obligation to take over the product as well as a claim for damages is therefore not affected. Upon expiration of the withdrawal period, the contractual relationship established by the purchase contract between the seller and the buyer is extinguished.
3. The risk of product damage and liability for product damage passes over to the consumer by taking over, regardless of whether the buyer takes the product personally or through authorized / authorized person. In the case referred to in point 2 of this Article, there is a risk of product damage and liability for product damage on the day on which the buyer has not taken delivery of the product at the first delivery attempt.
1. The shipping costs of the seller are not included in the purchase price of the product
VII. WITHDRAWAL OF THE BUYER FROM THE BUILDING AGREEMENT
1. The Buyer may withdraw from the Purchase Agreement in accordance with and in the manner prescribed by the Civil Code. The buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract without giving any reason within 14 calendar days from the date when the buyer or a third party designated by him, with the exception of the carrier, takes over the product.
2. In exercising the right to withdraw from the contract, the buyer is obliged to inform his / her decision to withdraw from the seller’s contract by a unambiguous declaration, by letter sent by post, by registered mail at the address of the seller mentioned in these GTC. For this purpose, the buyer may use the template for withdrawal, which is posted on the seller’s website.
3. The withdrawal period shall be retained if the buyer sends a notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period, that is to say no later than 14 days after the withdrawal period has expired.
4. Upon termination of the contract, the seller shall return to the buyer all payments paid by the buyer in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the purchase price, including the cost of delivering the goods to the buyer. This does not apply to additional costs if the buyer chooses a different type of delivery, such as the cheapest common delivery method the seller offers. Payments will be refunded to the buyer without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the date of delivery of the notice of withdrawal. Their payment will be made in the same way that the buyer’s purchase price and associated costs have been paid out if the buyer explicitly disagrees with any other payment method, without charge of any additional charges.
5. The payment for purchased goods shall not be paid to the buyer until after returning the returned goods back to the seller’s address or upon presentation of the document proving the return of the goods back whichever is the sooner.
6. In the event of cancellation, Buyer is obliged to send the goods back or bring it to the address of the seller mentioned in these GTCs within 14 days from the date of the exercise of the right of withdrawal. The time limit is deemed to be preserved if the buyer resells the goods before the 14-day period expires. The direct costs of returning goods are borne by the buyer. The buyer is liable for any reduction in the value of the goods as a result of handling it other than what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
7. The withdrawal from the contract by buyers – business entities shall be subject to the legal conditions set out in the Commercial Code.
8. The buyer may cancel the order without payment only by order form “Order”, within 24 hours from the day of payment order payment, but at the latest before the purchase price is credited to the seller’s account and is also obliged to do so notify the seller by phone and in writing. The seller undertakes to return the purchase price to the buyer within 15 days if it has been credited to the seller’s account if the parties do not agree to a substitute performance. In case of accepting a seller’s quotation by sending a confirmation email, cancellation is not possible.
9. If the order is canceled after the purchase price has been credited to the seller’s account or if the buyer does not fulfill its notification obligation in accordance with clause 5 of this Article, the seller is not obliged to accept the cancellation of the order and it is considered that the purchase contract was duly closed.
10. The seller does not collect the returned product through a cash-on-delivery service; the product must be returned by the buyer in the form of a regular postal parcel or shipping company if the legitimate reasons are given.
11. Buyer’s contact details for the cancellation or claim under the following article are as follows:
a. address: M.Nešpora 20, 908 51 Holíč
b. telephone number: 0911 250 870
d. e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
LACK OF LIABILITY, WARRANTY AND REPRESENTATIONS
1. The seller is not responsible for defects in the product if these are due to poor quality delivered by the buyer.
2. The seller is not obliged to alert the buyer to insufficient quality of the documents. The seller does not control the quality of the materials provided, they do not modify or change them, but they are processed automatically. It is also not responsible for the content of the documents and their compliance with the generally binding legal regulations as well as for the infringement of the intellectual property rights of third parties.
3. Exclusively the buyer is responsible for product defects caused by the delivery of defective / poor quality materials.
4. The Buyer is responsible for the content of the materials and their compliance with the generally binding legal regulations of the Slovak Republic and / or general morality and is responsible for any damage that may be caused to third parties in connection with the use of the products.
5. If the seller finds in the processing of the order that the supplied content of the documents is abusive or contrary to the seller’s moral and ethical opinions or generally binding legal regulations, the seller is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract by delivery of a written notice of cancellation of the order confirmation by e-mail. The buyer is not entitled to any compensation, except for the right to refund the purchase price already paid.
6. The seller provides a warranty for the delivered products in accordance with the relevant Slovak legislation. The warranty period begins to run from the date of receipt of the product by the buyer. In the case of buyers – businesses, the provisions of the Commercial Code apply to liability for defects in the product and the terms of the guarantee.
7. In the event of a defective product returned after it has been retrieved and which has not been apparent and can be traced back to the normal takeover check, the buyer shall be entitled to a reasonable discount on the purchase price corresponding to the nature and extent of the defect or the repayment of the purchase price. If there is a defect that makes the matter unusable, the buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract. Upon agreement of the parties, the defective product can be replaced with a new product without defects. Damaged or defective goods must be complete.
8. The Buyer is entitled to claim the product in the warranty period immediately after he has learned of the product’s defect by sending a written complaint to the Seller’s address mentioned in these GBCs in accordance with generally binding legal regulations.
9. The Seller shall be obliged to furnish a complaint and the Buyer to notify in writing (electronically, by post) of the outcome of the complaint handling within 30 days of receipt of the written complaint.
10. The procedures provided for in this Article shall also apply mutatis mutandis to the filing of a complaint or suggestion by the buyer’s party.
IX. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
1. The Buyer, when filling in the Order Form, notes and declares that he has been instructed pursuant to Act No. 112/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data.